Char-Griller Outlaw

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Can you take a measurement of the cooking surface? length x width? I am curious how much bigger it is than a smoking pro.

plus you can get them from lowes for less than chargriller sell them for.

On the other hand even without the side fire box it's an awesome bit of kit. I liked the one I used in america so much I bought one in the uk.
Where they cost (wait for it lol) $500 !!
I kid you not.
Apparently it's all the shipping across the english channel that costs so much. Because they're half the price in germany.
Still even at that price It's worth it :-)

So a new outlaw with the side box should run you around $200-220 in the states and you can just go buy one from lowes.

So unless you're throwing in postage iceboxbbq - you'd better off putting an ad in your local paper I reckon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky