I picked up a Char Griller Pro while the site was down. I gave it a dry run just turning the deflector plate upside down and used one chimney of charcoal. With the vents all wide open and the temp outside at 20* I couldn't get it over 200*. So with that done the mods started. First I raised the fire grate about 3". I used an old freezer shelf that was laying around. On top of that went the fire grate that came with it and a fire basket. Next I used the bolts that hold the SFB on and hung the deflector on those. Blocked the other side up with a block of wood. Later I drilled a couple of holes and put some 3" bolts in to hang this side. Lowered the chimney to the grate level with a flexable elbow Retested the next day and got to 230* with less than 10* difference from side to side. This was in temps in the teens and windy. Can't wait for some normal weather for actually smoke on it.