Char-broil Silver Smoker modsw

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Shane,
You've come to the right place for info on mods. Go to the lower left side of this screen and type in "Charbroil Modifications" and hit search. Then scroll down that screen (Charcoal Smokers) to a post entitled "Char-Griller Smoking Pro 830 with side fire box." Mods are discussed here. I know there are several other posts on the subject so look around and I think you will be able to find what you need. And by the way, I did the mod using the baffle, tuning plates and extending the chimney and it made all the difference in the world to my Charbroil Silver Smoker. It's now a pleasure to use.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky