Changes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

modstaff

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Jan 2, 2007
In an effort to make the site better and to give members what they want there have been a few changes to the site.
If you go to the "Classified" section you will now find a sub-section for the "Exchange" threads.
If you look at each meat section such as "Beef", "Pork" etc you will see a sub-section for "Grilling"
You will also find a sub-section for "Meat Selection & Processing" in each section we will have some "How To" threads from the professional meat cutters we have. These threads will be locked after they post the info however questions and comments can be posted in the same section in a different thread and hopefully the "Pros" will then answer any questions for us. The first "How to cut up a whole chicken" has been posted by Pops. Thanks Pops

Great ideas!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Great ideas guys you are definetly making this the best smoking site on the web.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks for the new additions.
These will definitely make the site a step above the rest, as if it isn't already.
Checked out Pops thread and it was a very detailed, expertly explained post.

Great modifications to the site. It is good to see it growing and developing into such a magnificent library of information. Always impressed at the amount of skill and ingenuity that is shared here at the SMF.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Great additions to an already great site. Keep up the good work.

Agreed, great work, mods...and everyone offering their experience as well.

As for SMF, I see no need to go elsewhere. I never have yet, and don't intend to...everything you need to know about Smoking/Bbq is right here.

Thanks guys & gals!

Eric

Once everyone figures it out it will be a well recieved upgrade I believe. As with all change, time to adjust is needed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky