Champion juicer score

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boykjo

Renowned Sausage Maker
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Apr 28, 2010
Raleigh,NC
Santa found this on CL and dropped it off early. I've been wanting one for a while. Now to check on my sheeps and go make some hotdogs.
Thanks for looking.

Boykjo
20191213_120401.jpg

Reactions: jcam222
Santa found this on CL and dropped it off early.
Congrats on that! Did Santa mentioned or left a note on your door how much he payed for this toy? :emoji_laughing:
I am looking for a good deal on craigslist or ebay but couldn't find nothing decent so far... Just don't want to pay $365 for new machine only to make hod dogs and bologna....

You lucky dog! I've been looking for one of those or a bowl cutter for a decent price. Can't wait to see yours in action!

Joe, afternoon.... would you please do a write up on how it works for you... What it does etc... and show the final product....
I'm going to assume it emulsifies the meat for stuffing...
Amazon has new models for up to $550...
Great find..

See what you went and did !!!!
I spent hours on E-Bay... found a newer model that seemed pretty good.... Put in an offer... It should be here whenever.... It needs a pusher and a funnel....
Watching a few U-Tube videos sold me... Never did I realize there were "Faux" Buffalo Choppers out there.... Grind the meat fine and shove it through.... As old as I am, this thing should last as long as I need it... "need it".... Hell, I've got another toy to while away the days... The grandkids are getting very well stocked... One more thing to teach them.... Even if they choose to be veggie or vegan, this will work for them... ALL BASES COVERED...

1576438719018.png

Joe, you have a PROFOUND influence on me.... Now if I could come close to your brat seasoning mix or Nathan's hot dogs, I'd be in pig heaven....

Great score Joe congrats to you to Dave

Reactions: daveomak
Hi Dave and Joe.... Any updates on emulsifying the meat for hot dogs? Doe it work well for this purpose? I am ready to buy one on craigslist so.... just wondering.... Thanks in advance....

Here's Joe's thread... One of them....

Reactions: pushok2018
They got the name right......Works like a champ. I need to make some more hotdogs.

Boykjo

Dave and Joe, would you mind to shed more lights on this? I am wondering how many pounds of meat you can run through this juicer at once. And second question: do you add ice cold water to run the meat through the juicer? I yes - what proportion to meat?
Thank you!

Dave and Joe, would you mind to shed more lights on this? I am wondering how many pounds of meat you can run through this juicer at once. You can run as much as you can put through it. And second question: do you add ice cold water to run the meat through the juicer? I didnt add any ice or water. I just kept the meat cold. It did warm the meat up to about 55-65 degrees after emulsifying but it had cure and I just stuck it back in the fridge when I was done. about I yes - what proportion to meat?

Boykjo

Reactions: pushok2018
Feed the meat so it doesn't overwork the "juicer"...
ALL Grinders, mixers add heat to the meat.... I would NOT add ice to the meat as the knives are meant for fruit and vegetables... ICE could screw them up really bad....
Meat warmed up for 10 minutes is not a big deal...
Grind the meat, back in the freezer... Run it through the juicer, back in the freezer...
MAKE SURE you pick out any bits of bone and cartilage first....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky