Chamber Vacuum Sealer Recommendation???????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

MileHiGuy

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 24, 2019
Denver, Colorado
I want a sous vide liquid - compatible food sealer. I know there are several on the market. Does anyone have experience with them - good or bad, that they can share?

Thanks,

MileHiGuy

LoydB

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
May 31, 2022
I have a VP230 that I absolutely adore. I wish I'd tossed the roll bag consumer model one ten years ago, this is so much better.

jkc64

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 7, 2011
Portland, TN.
I bought the VacMaster VP215 a few weeks ago and it is great. I also wish I had stepped up a long time ago.

Lonzinomaker

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 8, 2018
I couldn't afford the Vacmaster sealers, so I bought a LEM when they were on a great sale price at Costco. They are now $650, was $600 when I bought it. I was afraid to buy one of the cheap knock $400 knock offs because there is no real support for a pump if it goes bad.

rexster314

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Oct 7, 2012
Texas Gulf Coast
I'm using a Vacmaster 320 chamber sealer. Pricey but with a 16x20 chamber I can seal pretty much anything I'll encounter. And from owning one previously their customer service is excellent

Hot Threads