chainsaw

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chainsaw

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 5, 2009
Ponca City OK
I wanted to share my q view from last weekend, took me a while to figure out how to submit things on here. I had an extra Tony Cuchero injector I modified to inject the filling for the poppers.
Injected the loin with the Creole stuff. You get an injector with every bottle. We had some ribs to round it out. Baked beans with loin crumbled in there.
Smoked dead bird tomorrow! (wings, hind quarters and livers)
6618e388_vbattach22558.jpg

2b02c310_vbattach22559.jpg

9cbb0f27_vbattach22560.jpg

418d2c71_vbattach22561.jpg

fb555964_vbattach22562.jpg

c4714eed_vbattach22563.jpg

46bfd2a7_vbattach22564.jpg

fd0e56b5_vbattach22565.jpg

43973072_vbattach22566.jpg

5f6ef1ea_vbattach22567.jpg

672ca45c_vbattach22568.jpg

f133b07b_vbattach22569.jpg

Welcome, Glad to have you with us. This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

Nice looking grub you have there...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

For Those of you New to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.
Click Here it's "FREE"... 5 Day eCourse

Everyone here enjoys seeing the Qview so be sure to post plenty of pics... Large ones that us old people with bad eyes can see.

When you uploading to Photobucket I always use the Large IMG setting, 640 x 480 it is a nice size...

First off welcome to SMF there Bubba. You'll like this place cause there are alot of good people here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Next if you haven't tried the E-course I would highly recommend it. It's free and very informative and it will give you the basics of smoking. the next thing you do is go grab something to smoke and if you have any questions just post them here and we will help you out licky spilt. Then grab your camera and snao some pictures (Qview here) and let us see what your smoking and what your smoking on too. So go get something to smoke.
Welcome To The Addiction.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky