chainsaw

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by chainsaw, Sep 11, 2009.

1. chainsaw

chainsaw Smoking Fanatic

I wanted to share my q view from last weekend, took me a while to figure out how to submit things on here. I had an extra Tony Cuchero injector I modified to inject the filling for the poppers.
    Injected the loin with the Creole stuff. You get an injector with every bottle. We had some ribs to round it out. Baked beans with loin crumbled in there.
    Smoked dead bird tomorrow! (wings, hind quarters and livers)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shooterrick

shooterrick Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF! Good lookin spread my friend.

3. fire it up

fire it up Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to the site Chainsaw, great idea on the injector filling the ABTs.
    Nice spread you've got going on.

4. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome, Glad to have you with us. This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

Nice looking grub you have there...[​IMG]

For Those of you New to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.
    Click Here it's "FREE"... 5 Day eCourse

Everyone here enjoys seeing the Qview so be sure to post plenty of pics... Large ones that us old people with bad eyes can see.

When you uploading to Photobucket I always use the Large IMG setting, 640 x 480 it is a nice size...

5. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome Chainsaw, good looking feast![​IMG]

6. jarhead1963

jarhead1963 Fire Starter

Welcome, great lookin chow

7. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

First off welcome to SMF there Bubba. You'll like this place cause there are alot of good people here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Next if you haven't tried the E-course I would highly recommend it. It's free and very informative and it will give you the basics of smoking. the next thing you do is go grab something to smoke and if you have any questions just post them here and we will help you out licky spilt. Then grab your camera and snao some pictures (Qview here) and let us see what your smoking and what your smoking on too. So go get something to smoke.
    Welcome To The Addiction.