Center Cut Pork Loin with Qview

Discussion in 'Pork' started by pineywoods, Apr 29, 2008.

1. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Ok so wife likes to pick up those Hormel pork loins and do them in the oven and I say I want to try smoking em. I picked up the regular un-marinaded ones buy one get one free. Marinaded in MoJo overnight, injected with Creole Garlic, put on smoker, foiled at 140*, into oven for the ride to 165* will let ya know later the results.
    Out of the MoJo

Creole Garlic

After injecting

2. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Just before foiling at 140*

3. chargrilled

chargrilled Meat Mopper

That looks great. Can wait for finish product as you probably cant either!!!!

Good eats my friend!

4. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Great looking loin! I really like that Creole garlic. A few years back, I injected over 1/2 gallon into a 110 pound pig and roasted it. Had 60 guests for a pre wedding party and only 1 gallon zip lock full of meat was left! Thanks for the Qview.

5. pineywoods

Ok the first pic didn't come out to good but I will be slicing the other one when the wife gets home will try another pic
    Just before slicing

A little sliced off

Ok Daughter and Grandkids ate it up final judgement will come from wife when she gets home. I liked it and it was very moist.

6. desertlites

desertlites Master of the Pit OTBS Member

looks good Jerry-I glad it stayed moist-how was the cajun flavor?

7. bustedluckbarbq

bustedluckbarbq Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Good lookin' loin!

8. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Great lookin chow piney! Course I expected nothin less from ya!

9. pineywoods

OK heres the last loin. Bob I like the creole garlic.
    Better shot I hope before slicing

Sliced

10. Piney this is the smokindutchman them their loins HE!! HE!! looked dam good. good idea about the garlic injection.

11. davenh

davenh Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Looks very juicy, nice job!

12. monty

monty Master of the Pit Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Piney,

Lookin' Good! And the proof is in the, "Poof! It's gone!"

Great stuff!
    Cheers!

13. bb53chevpro

bb53chevpro Master of the Pit OTBS Member

What a great job Piney.
    Andy.

14. Thanks... now I'm hungry!!!!!!