Cayenne Cinnamon Rubbed Butt w/ qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

roadrunr

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
Shhh...it's a secret!!! Me n the kids getting ready for an early Sunday morning smoke. I chose my Cayenne Cinnamon pork rub for these bad boys...Stay Tuned

100_2406.JPG

100_2409.JPG

100_2412.JPG

100_2413.JPG

Looks like a great start with some fine helpers. Have a great smoke and I'll look forward to more Qview

lol...hush i said its a secret :)

I'ts my own recipe...i'll post it in a bit...

here's a few pics now that the suns up...had the lid up for a apple juice n bacardi mop ;)

100_2415.JPG

100_2414.JPG

krusher...here's the recipe, but its invisible so only you can see it....lol

1/4 cup frmly packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or crushed red pepper
1/4 cup maple syrup

mix up all the dry ingredients, rub butt or ribs with maple syrup, coat well, and enjoy :)

Rub recipe I don't see any rub recipe...
Your butts are looking right on! The stall......yes that happened last night errr actually this am I believe it was around 3:30 ish....with mine.....
I will be looking for the finale on yours...
Happy smokes....

gotta stop using booze in my mops...lol. always gives me an excuse to buy a fifth, then i finish the bottle..
biggrin.gif
anyways i forgot to take pics when i foiled, so here's the final grub. please keep your drool to yourself
biggrin.gif

100_2416.JPG

100_2417.JPG

Looks great RR nice job
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky