Caseless snack sticks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I used the LEM Inferno, pepperoni and mesquite premade seasonings. Will try to get some pics of the finished sticks up. Been busy getting ready for a bbq Sunday with all the guys from work. Doing a 14 pound brisket and a pork butt. Trying to have it ready for the noon game. Hard part was cleaning the house :) and hopefully cutting the grass for the last time this year.

Last edited:
Looks like a nice batch of sticks and the next smoke sounds good too! 

Thanks for posting with qview.

Disco

Them sure look good, now since Elk Hunting camp is just about done I will need to replenish my supply. 

A full smoker is a happy smoker 

DS 

I hope they are not still in the smoker.

popcorn.gif

Happy smoken.

David

Was that a virgin smoker?  I swear mine hasn't looked that clean since day 1.  Then again, I haven't ever sprayed it out or scurbbed it down... I just figure the brown/black gives it character...

Good looking snack sticks though!

I'm wanting to make some of these. Looks good. Did you just put them straight on the smoker grates? I'm worried they would fall through?

I'm wanting to make some of these. Looks good. Did you just put them straight on the smoker grates? I'm worried they would fall through?
 Yes, straight on grates and no issues with falling through.  They stick a little but nothing too bad. Sorry for no finished Q view.  Always running outta time.  I think these were good, but to my surprise I think there was too much smoke, couldn't taste the flavor of the seasoning compared to smoke flavor.  Next round will be smoke only when smoker is on. 

Most Smoker grates & Grill Racks are tight enough to keep anything like that from falling through.

I lay all of my Unstuffed Beef Sticks right on my MES racks.

However if you have trouble with anything sticking or falling through, here is a Great solution:

http://www.amazenproducts.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=46

Bear

Most Smoker grates & Grill Racks are tight enough to keep anything like that from falling through.

I lay all of my Unstuffed Beef Sticks right on my MES racks.

However if you have trouble with anything sticking or falling through, here is a Great solution:

http://www.amazenproducts.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=46

Bear
I just received 8' of the 24" mats! I don't know why it took me all these years to not order them! The bulk of them will be cut to fit my GOSM racks. I plan on using the rest for the Mini's and the UDS.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky