Capital Q!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

salazaj

Original poster
May 7, 2008
Hey all.. Just bought a C B silver smoker here in Washington D.C, and i've been cookin daily on my porch. I love every minute. I serve here as a staff sergeant in the 3rd U.S Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard) at Ft. Myer VA. I love D.C and all, but I miss the Q in Texas!! I'll continue to drink shiner bock and cook on my front porch, and hopefully one day turn out some worthy brisket!!

Hey Bro, just be a faithful SMF reader and you'll find it hard to turn out bad Q. Youl'll be one answering questions in no time! Get a couple of awesome smokes under your belt and you'll want to tell everyone about it!

Welcme to the site soldier, and have fun while you cook. Thanks also for serving your country! We appreciate it!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome to the forum, you are in for a nice surprise. This is a great place to be affiliated with. Good luck in your cooking and enjoy!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thank you for your service, Sir! The SMF will have you rolling along shortly making editable Q....then good Q....then outstanding Q. All with a flat learning curve paved by the many fine folks who contribute to this site. Just search and ask these forums. (then repeat)

Thank you for your service!
Welcome to the forum....you can't go wrong with shiner bock and Q.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky