Capital Q!!

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by salazaj, May 9, 2008.

1. salazaj

salazaj Newbie

Hey all.. Just bought a C B silver smoker here in Washington D.C, and i've been cookin daily on my porch. I love every minute. I serve here as a staff sergeant in the 3rd U.S Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard) at Ft. Myer VA. I love D.C and all, but I miss the Q in Texas!! I'll continue to drink shiner bock and cook on my front porch, and hopefully one day turn out some worthy brisket!!

2. seboke

seboke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hey Bro, just be a faithful SMF reader and you'll find it hard to turn out bad Q. Youl'll be one answering questions in no time! Get a couple of awesome smokes under your belt and you'll want to tell everyone about it!

3. waysideranch

waysideranch Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Good luck Sal.

4. capt dan

capt dan Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcme to the site soldier, and have fun while you cook. Thanks also for serving your country! We appreciate it![​IMG]

5. rivet

rivet Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum, you are in for a nice surprise. This is a great place to be affiliated with. Good luck in your cooking and enjoy![​IMG]

6. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard and glad to have you here..................Lots of great people and ideas and info here...............

7. flyin'illini

flyin'illini Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Thank you for your service, Sir! The SMF will have you rolling along shortly making editable Q....then good Q....then outstanding Q. All with a flat learning curve paved by the many fine folks who contribute to this site. Just search and ask these forums. (then repeat)

8. fatback joe

fatback joe Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum.

9. bertjo44

bertjo44 Smoking Fanatic

Welcome Sal, nice to have you. Thanks for your service and good luck with the Q.

10. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Thank you for your service!
    Welcome to the forum....you can't go wrong with shiner bock and Q.[​IMG]

11. bb53chevpro

bb53chevpro Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum. Great place to be.
    Andy