Can't reply to private message

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scott in kc

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 3, 2006
South of KC MO
When I hit "submit" on my reply, I get an "invalid session" error. I've logged out, cleared my cache and cookies, logged back in (three times now) and still get the same thing. :x

Note to Dutch, your pizza recipe is on the way if I can get past this bug!!

Got my msg sent by sending new msg and not using the reply to the orig. Still can't get that to work.

Brother Scott, I had the same problem when I tried to reply to your PM "Invalid Session". I hit the "Back" button to where I posted my reply; highlighted and copied it. Hit the "Back" button again to your PM; hit the Reply button again then pasted my reply in the reply box and hit "Submit" and it worked.jMaybe there is a hiccup with the server~

One of the most common problems I've seen with NOT being able to send a PM is to be missing information in a REQUIRED field.

Make sure there is a TITLE in the SUBJECT line and that you have specified a USERNAME to send it to.

NOTE: CAPS are not yelling.
wink.gif

OH, now that just ain't right...

The pizza looks great! 8) Where's the recipe? :lol:

'Course you knew that was coming.
wink.gif

BDV, I was just able to respond to your PM and the one I couldn't make work this morning without a problem :? Not being exactly the "geek" type, I'm a little mystified why without changing anything, I had such trouble earlier and now every thing works. FM I guess?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky