• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Can't find a Char-Griller Outlaw

biggieq

Joined Jun 6, 2007
How come I can't find a Char-Griller Outlaw anywhere? The Super Pro is probably big enough but I'd really like the Outlaw for large gatherings. Any idea where I can find one?

ozark rt

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Home Depot used to have them but I haven't been by there in a while. Check their website as well as Amazon.com

biggieq

Joined Jun 6, 2007
Ok, I just got ahold of someone at Char-Griller and they said they are making more and they are on back order untill July.

billclarkson

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 6, 2006
Hey biggieq, happy to see someone new and hope you find all the things you need right here in this great forum. You can go to chargriller.com and just underneath the steak it has different places to go, and one of them is retail locator. You should be able to find one of those places close to you or you can contact char-griller direct. Hope this helps.

Bill

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.