Can't edit signature, colors, or smiley faces

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

naplesroo

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
Naples, Florida
Jeff,

I try to edit my signature and can't see anywhere to change it. I can retype but no font size, color, etc. Also, when I reply to messages I see no way to change color or add symbols. I saw on one thread to look at the top of the bar and click on the A or arrow next to it to change color. None of this is showing up on my screen??? Any ideas?

Thanks for help.

icon_redface.gif
Jeff,

I finally found the link to activate the other options with color and smiley faces, etc. Rather challenging but figured it out
icon_idea.gif

Thanks,

Glad you got it figured out NaplesRoo. Sometimes when you really want good dirt, you gotta dig through some poo to find it.

Mark, Glad you figured it out, I guess I am a little slow because I am having the same problem but so far no luck with setting the options. Can you please share your solution???? Thanks

Dionysus,

Try one more time:

User CP > Edit Options > scroll down to Miscellaneous Options > select Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing > click on save changes when finished.

If that doesn't work then PM TulsaJeff, you may have a problem with your profile.

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky