Canadian... eh!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

h20loo

Original poster
Aug 6, 2008
Waterloo Ontario
Hi! Just learning the craft of smoking and since I've been visiting this site for a while- well , I thought I should say hello.
I started on a barrel, built some more for friends, moved on to a WSM, traded it off on a heavy steel offset and have gone back to my original barrels. All this since January this year.
I got hooked on smoking through my monthly trips to the States. Some of the BBQ Shops are awesome and some should take the "bbq" name down.
I love seeing the eye candy on here and hearing how it was smoked and then trying to do it myself or taste the recipe. This always reinforces my beginner status!!!
Thanks-
Doug

My winter barrel with its coat on

Welcome to SMF Doug, from Michi-anada, eh! LOL! Glad to have ya, and it sounds like you'll be sticking around a while. Another addict this one, folks!

Enjoy and don't forget the Q-view!

Welcome to the SMF, glad you came out of the shadows my friend. As you probably know, reading the different forums can give you a lot of great information. Read On!

welcome to smf!!!! great to have ya and sounds like you have done a bit of expiermenting with smokers so you prob got the knack down pretty well already. free ecourse if your interested, i thought it was great. also i think the only thing lookin at qview reinforces is the fact theres more things out there to smoke and different ideas on how to do it!!!! geat to have ya and share a smoke thru qview!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky