Canadian Cooker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kenthanson

Original poster
Jul 1, 2007
Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada
Hi there. Names Kent and I am a very, very, very green smoker. Just bought my first smoker today, a Char-Broil American Gourment off-set smoker. It's a nice size for me and I don't want to use up a lot of room with the it in the backyard. I'm seasoning it right now and cannot wait to put some delicious meat on there. I've only grilled before on a very old and very dirty grill that was so lovingly passed down to me from my girlfriends father
icon_rolleyes.gif
So I went looking for info and my search led me here and I am very impressed with the knowledge and general helpfulness of the members here from what I have read so far.

Welcome aboard. Just the right place for someone new to smoking. If you got the question, someone will provide the answer. Look forward to hearing about your smokes and we really enjoy pics.

Welcome to the SMF! You are about to embark on an adventure in smoked culinary delight. With the help of the good folks here, you will be cranking out some awesome Q before you know it. Glad you found us!

Welcome, Kent. Nice to have you on the forum. Feel free to share adventures, ask questions, or draw from the knowledge here.

Welcome fellow Canadian to the SMF!
Glad you found us! Great bunch of people here willing to help.
Also check out Jeff's free downloads,there's a lot of info there as well.
icon_biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky