Can you guess??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingohiobutcher

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 21, 2009
The North Coast of Ohio
Here is my box of goodies for my Exchange with soafung ready to go out tomarrow!

Go ahead try and guess!!!

Hope you like it Brian!

SOB

1788a540_0708101902-1.jpg

I JUST GOT IT TODAY!  i'm gonna get the box of pecan i promised you ou this week, i swear.  "Honey-Do" List, UDS build and playing with the new WSM...that's all the excuses i got right now...i'll think of some more, just gimme a little bit.

Last edited:
Hey bryan

the wood on top wrapped in the foil are some sassafrass chunks.  the chunk on the bottom with the blue cable ties on it is mullberry.  The rest is plum wood. the stuff on top is dried and the stuff on bottom needs to be dried for about 4 months yet.  its pretty easy to tell the difference.

SOB

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky