• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Camp Chef Smoker group?

BaldEagleOne

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 10, 2018
I got the jerky rack. I think they're dangerous because some of the grate wires are not finished properly. I gashed my finger on one of the wire ends that was sticking up. One one grate, and I haven't tried the other two, there are more than 10 of these hazards. Do you have the same problem? If so, how did you blunt the ends?
Thanks,
Baldy

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
I got the jerky rack. I think they're dangerous because some of the grate wires are not finished properly. I gashed my finger on one of the wire ends that was sticking up. One one grate, and I haven't tried the other two, there are more than 10 of these hazards. Do you have the same problem? If so, how did you blunt the ends?
Thanks,
Baldy
Dremel! While I don't have a Camp Chef, I have had to use a Dremel to de-horn a lot of items over the decades. Seems there is always a rough edge on something. Mighty handy to have around.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.