Cajun Quesadillas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
Since this is football season, it;s time for finger foods. I'm in a Cajun mood, so here it goes.

At a medium temperature lightly sautÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] onion, celery, green bell pepper (the trinity), and okra (optional) . Season to taste with salt, cayenne, and filÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] (optional) . When they are just about at the texture that you like, add coarse chopped shrimp and continue to fry until shrimp are done. Lightly fry a flour and add mixture of cheddar and Monterey cheese to tortilla. Then layer on the sautÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]ed veggies and shrimp on one side. Fold the tortilla in half and fry both sides till just crisp and the cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into individual pieces. Serve with sour cream and/or your favorite salsa.
870e3a05_vbattach15399.jpg

8feae187_vbattach15398.jpg

7b20e135_vbattach15397.jpg

There you go again Rich, you have created an absolutely beautiful, drool-on-your-monitor dish...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You are definitely the master!

OMG that looks and sounds fantastic! I've got a big weekend smoking pork but your quesadilla is definitely on my to do list soon!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky