• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cajun Pork Tenderloin

DougE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 13, 2010
That's not what I used. Verizon is down right now and I can't upload but there is a pic of what I'm talking about in the attachment all the way at the bottom of my original post
I'll go back and look. probably going to be something I have to order.

GonnaSmoke

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 19, 2018
That's not what I used. Verizon is down right now and I can't upload but there is a pic of what I'm talking about in the attachment all the way at the bottom of my original post
This one?
1642028067565.png

DougE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 13, 2010
I may just give the Tony's garlic and herb a go on my next tenderloin. It ain't exactly what Jake did, but it's pork, and some form of Cajun injection, so it can't turn out bad, right?

TNJAKE

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
I may just give the Tony's garlic and herb a go on my next tenderloin. It ain't exactly what Jake did, but it's pork, and some form of Cajun injection, so it can't turn out bad, right?
Yep that's good stuff as well

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
The Creole butter will be fine. We use that sometimes. The Creole garlic is more of a savory marinade. Has some Wooster and other stuff in it as well. No butter flavor though. 2 totally different things. It's almost black in color
I injected them with that. It is tasty stuff also. I will get some Garlic.