Butts and ribs today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

short one

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 9, 2007
Northwest Missouri
With the rain Tuesday night I as the wife to get something out to smoke today, too wet to work in the fields. She got out two butts and three slabs of ribs. Buela is working as I type, the butts are recieving her attention. Will put on ribs later as br. and sis. in law are coming for supper. Try to remembe some pics.

Thanks fellas, put some burgers over the firebox for dinner and put the ribs on. With the internal firebox you can grill over it and smoke on the sides.

A few pics for starts.
4fe97507_vbattach18086.jpg

6ed0221c_vbattach18084.jpg

9884b672_vbattach18085.jpg

b32d718f_vbattach18083.jpg

Thanks for the pics, SO. I've joined you and CinKC with smoking some butts this weekend. The air smells so much better with TBS in the air!

Thanks CKC. I stated on my first post that I was dooing two butts, but they were 9 to 10 lbers so I cut them in two to cook faster. That's why there are 4 butts pictured. Mrs. says butts rock.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky