Butt Nugget Bowl...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
Left over Southern Grits, braised Cajun smoke sausage and onion with pan gravy, scrambled eggs, and topped with cheese. Little La. Hot sauce and some black pepper.....a real rib sticker comfort food!
IMG_20220808_032657.jpg

This is a rainy morning stable at the deer camp....

Sure looks good! But we want to see live footage of how many deer sneak past during nap time! Lol

Ryan

Not sure where the "butt nugget" concept came from unless the meal produces those after you eat it :emoji_laughing: I will however say that it's an incredible looking breakfast that I'd devour....butt nuggets or not :emoji_wink:

Robert

Not sure where the "butt nugget" concept came from unless the meal produces those after you eat it :emoji_laughing: I will however say that it's an incredible looking breakfast that I'd devour....butt nuggets or not :emoji_wink:

Robert
I first saw the term used here.

Reactions: indaswamp
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky