Butt cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

short one

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 9, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Smoked a few butts (8-around 73 lbs.) today. Thought I would share some pics with you.
625e6bdc_vbattach17288.jpg

494d10a6_vbattach17287.jpg

fa822559_vbattach17285.jpg

ae82a243_vbattach17286.jpg

f67cc52c_vbattach17284.jpg

Nice job Steve! Looks like they came out great. I can almost taste em just by licking the monitor. I won't bring up the question of 'How did you get to hang out with the smoker and miss work?' question.
icon_wink.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Pig, your just jealous, taking Beula to work this morning to warm the meat and cook the Baked beans.

MJ, started them around 8:15 a.m.,wrapped around 2:00 p.m., and pulled them off the smoker around 8:30 p.m. Had to leave and pick up a camper we just bought, so I just shut the air intake completely off and left. Figured it was a rest for the meat similiar to placing in a cooler. This was around 5:30 p.m. I tryed to cook around 225 to 250 degrees, and as I mentioned before they were wrapped. I foil almost everything. When I shut the smoker down all butts were about to or above 200, had to move them around to get them done at the same time.

Boss had me cook for a chemical meeting at work. Did 9 loins last Wednesday for Thursday, had a fish fry for Friday, pulled pork today and a fish fry tomorrow. Busy.

Looks mighty good Steve!! Can't wait until my smoker comes in.....3/22/08....a new birthday to celebrate!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky