Butchers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

adb551

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 23, 2007
I don't know the rules yet, are we allowed to give the name of our favorite butchers?

Thought I would spread the word in my area of a place I have had great luck and service with.

The main issue is that we want to keep this forum by the people for the people too much commercial advertising and you loss the home town feeling.

Not sure if there is an official word from one of our officials but I would think if you have one that you like and if it does not sound like a commercial I believe it is ok

the one that i usually frequent just had a major fire on monday night. i'll have to wait and see next week because i have to work this weekend. sat, sun and mon, to see how bad he got burnt might be a good sale on pre-smoked meat

I don't want to sound like a commercial, so all I will say is that it is in the Armourdale neighborood of Kansas City, Ks.

Anybody in the KC metro looking for a good meat market can email me and I will point them that way.

But come to think of it, most people that are in the area probably know about it already!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky