Burnt Ends... or better known as "MAN CANDY" question...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

new2que

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 1, 2010
Greenville, SC
Ok, so from what i've noticed this is mostly made from the point of a brisket, but thats all I know.  Shouldn't there be a wiki on something as gloriously labeled as "MAN CANDY?".

Input please.  I know I can just do a search and look at past threads (which I probably will do soon) but does anyone have any favorite methods?  It just seems like this is something I can't pass up.

Thanks to all!

LOL! Man Candy. Now that is funny my friend. I just noticed you're from Greenville, SC, we are practically neighbors. I have friends there and visit a couple of times a year.

I would do like you suggested and do a search for Burnt Ends. I just did and pulled up a huge list of posts. The normal routine is to cube up the point add a rub and some BBQ sauce and throw it back on the smoker for a few hours. They are delicious.

Wow!  Man candy?  I never thought of that.  That one could cover a lot of ground.

One of the best ways I have found to get to the "man candy" world is to make my gal "pig candy".  That works every time, and I can enjoy a bit of it too, even though it is a little sweet for me.

Here is some Man Candy I did a while back. Like Rbranstner said.... cut the point into bite sized cubes/chunks, dust them with a little rub, and then add just enough BBQ sauce to give them a thin coat. Toss them back into the smoker for 2 or 3 hours, and then dig in! These truelly are a wonderfull thing to eat.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky