Burnt end tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
0258306F-44D4-4269-8989-B3DDBC2E0D25.jpeg
9521E790-538E-47DB-ADC0-25C48BECC2CE.jpeg
I smoked a brisket this weekend and need to change it up. So I chopped up half the point smaller then burnt ends to make some tacos! Made a corn side dish based off one by Malcom Reed, it’s pretty tasty but next time we’re leaving out the cheese and adding avocados.

Looks awesome B! Can’t beat a good homemade taco.

I’ll take an order of 3 please!

Looks awesome B! Can’t beat a good homemade taco.

I’ll take an order of 3 please!

Thanks, too bad the wife didn’t have time to make the tortillas this time.

That's a fine example of tacos.

Point for sure
Chris

Just finished the rest of the point for burnt ends! I tossed in some onions,which I highly recommend. Served with cheesy mashed taters with a touch of green onion.
7347109B-CA56-4194-9561-F063D4601F4C.jpeg

Looks Great, B !!
Nice Job!
Like.
I'd keep the Cheese!
Forget the Avocados.

Bear
Thanks Bear, I have learned to like the green grenade. I used a cheese blend and it wasn’t to flavorful avocados next time, sharp cheddar after that. Time I’ll tell.

Well now ya got me thinking tacos again.
Both are great looking meals, Points are tasty treats any way you serve them.
That cheesy mashed catches my eye too, I like my spuds.
Hell yeah, Like!

Thanks CR, cheese and green onions in potatoes how could you go wrong.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky