Bun in the Oven

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jlloyd99

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 13, 2006
Chillicothe MO
I have some exciting news that we wanted to share with our smoking family. Ben and I are expecting a little meat mopper in early January '07. It's great to know that we'll be able to pass this love of smoking meat onto a new generation.

Lady J,
Congratulations!! Now that's what I call really good news. I can tell you from experience that it just gets better with time. Watching them grow and enjoying them is, to me, one of the very greatest satifactions in life. My wife and I are now enjoying grandchildren. (If doesn't seem possible ... where did all the time go?) My very best to you and Ben.

Lady J and Ben!
I extend my best wishes and congratulations to you! Children are our most precious endeavor. While they bring us joy and sometimes a bit of anguish they are a parent's opportunity to secure the future!
Cherish every moment and learn to laugh at the rough times. Teach your child about life and values and the really important things. And most of all pay attention to your child! The wisdom a parent can gain from a child is as precious and important as that which we try to give to a child!
God Bless your Family!
Monty

PS That comes from three rugrats, three college educations, one wedding, and numerous "precious moments", scrapes, cuts, counselings, late night worries, laughs and tears. Got a t-shirt and several scars to prove it!

Congrats to you Lady J and too Ben! :D

I know the little one won't be going hungry.
wink.gif

Mine are just thinking about driving. :shock:

That sounds like super news. Congrats and my very best wishes to the lucky couple. We need more meat smokers to carry on.

Mark

Well congratulations to you both! You're in for the time of your life! :D

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes and congratulations. Just glad I haven't developed an aversion to smoked meats like I have with some of my other favorite foods (like garlic and tomatoes) that would put a serious kink in my diet, LOL.

WOW! Congratulations to the both of you! What wonderful and exciting news! My best wishes to you both!

Cheers,
Brian

That's wonderful! Gongrats! I'm sure you'll be standing by the smoker in those late months to keep the bunn in the oven warmer. :lol: I'm just wondering what the crib will look like. Maybe a main sleeping area with an off-set toy box. Hee hee hee.

Great news!

Lawman

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky