Bud & Theresa's motorhome

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Tulsa
Thought I might save a few PMs from flying around.

I'm sure everyone wants to know how everything turned out for the Scotsman team and their malfunctioning hydraulics (for those who weren't there, it was a brand new coach).

Did they get you up & running in time for the KC/STL game? And what did they figure out was the problem?

Tim

Fortunately they have 24 hr. free road service on that thing. A tech finally arrived and, with PigCicles able assistance, got the rig back on the ground. The tech disabled the leveling hydraulics, slideouts were working, they rolled for St. Louis "as was" with the Lang in tow.
The Lang wasn't the only thing that was HOT.

Yes they got gone in time to make the game in St. Louis. A couple valves were stuck on their pump as well as what is most likely going to be an electrical issue with the solenoids.

Okie, thanks for asking - we got to St. Louis in time to go up in the Arch and see the game. No more drama with the coach, thank goodness. Just finished a nosh of your brisket - incredibly good!

bud

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky