Buckboard Bacon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I find mine at sportsman wearehouse-if u have 1 of those or another outfitter around you.

I haven't been able to get my hands on the kit from Hi Mountain locally either. I can get the LEM cure and I can get the Tender Quick. It works excellent making Buckboard. If you can get ahold of the cure, you can do the seasoning yourself.

i looked all over for it around here found a lot of high mountain products but no bbb cure. so i just ordered it online and paid the shipping. i did order 3 boxs to cut the cost per batch down. seems to me well worth it. next time i will try to get a couple of friends involved and order more.
icon_neutral.gif

I lokked in Gander Mountain but I ended up ordering it online so maybe somplace else may carry it but the internet has it.

We had 3 of them around here but all 3 closed last year that is where I used to get it but I just used my last box a week ago

The shipping is about $4.00 more than the product maybe I'll have to get 2 or 3 boxes to make it worth the shipping

Update;

My mom and her husband live in Phoenix and there is a Sportsman's Warehouse 7 miles from there house, they went and bought the last 4 boxes and are shipping them to me $4.19 per box plus what ever it is to ship all the bags, they will throw away the boxes

So now I am good for 100 lbs of Buckboard Bacon

I tried getting it at coborn's and they do not have it, I am going to talk to someone that orders stuff there and see if they can order it though

Do you have a Fareway Grocery store, They carry Hi-Mountain Jerky seasoning maybe they can order it for you when they order their jerky seasoning and not have to pay shipping at all try Dunhams if they have a store close by

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky