• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Broiled Haddock with Lemon Onion Sauce, Turmeric and Fried Egg Rice and Pickled Radish Onion and Jalapeno

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Broiled Haddock with Lemon Onion Sauce, Turmeric and Fried Egg Rice and Pickled Radish Onion and Jalapeno

3 Nice Haddock fillets , cut in half with salt and pepper and dots of butter broiled for 7 minutes.
While this is cooking fried onions , added lemon juice , dry mustard and cracked pepper to pour over the fish once plated.

DSC_3562.JPG

Cooked the rice in Turmeric, while it was cooking fried 2 eggs, in hot CI pan stirred
Add to cooked rice with shake of salt, pepper, and 1/2 tea of sugar

DSC_3561.JPG DSC_3563.JPG

dressed up the plate with my pickled radish onion and jalapeno on a bed of Alfalfa Sprouts
cut cherry tomatoes
Broiled Haddock with the lemon sauce over top , big scoop of rice

DSC_3564.JPG DSC_3566.JPG
DSC_3567.JPG

It was a great refreshing meal. Mona could not stay out of the rice . Lemon sauce was a nice topper for the fish

And the Radishes on the sprouts ...this will happen again :emoji_yum:

link to the radishes https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t... and Onions with Jalapeno,-Thread in 'Veggies

Thanks for looking

David

Last edited:

chef jimmyj

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
That looks great! I love Haddock. I usually top with a White Wine/Garlic and Herb Butter, but your Lemon and Onion sauce sounds good too...JJ

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
That looks great! I love Haddock. I usually top with a White Wine/Garlic and Herb Butter, but your Lemon and Onion sauce sounds good too...JJ
Thanks JJ for the like and the comment

I love fish also, ( just not shell fish , nothing in a shell except eggs ) the sauce was very nice . Fry the onions in pan than make the lemon sauce
right in the pan.

David

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Beautiful David, absolutely beautiful!! Very well done sir.

Robert

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
i would knock a plate or two of that off David, looks fantastic!
Thanks Jim for the like and the comment

It was great, I wish I had made more than just 3 fillets , as we both were looking at each others plates
trying to figure how to get each others fish

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Beautiful David, absolutely beautiful!! Very well done sir.

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

It did taste as good as it looked , good thing I love her or I would have stoled some of Mona's, lol

David

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.