brocolli, taters sides on the grill, w/qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

erain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 2, 2008
cental minnesota
last weekend i grilled a trout and made some sides to go along with it, nothing fancy but quick n easy and no dishes to mess with. i make foil envelopes and put my veggies and butter and seasonings inside and seal shut. put them on the grill ahead of time so they are done same time as main item. about the last half hour i open the packets up so they take on a little smoke.
here is brocolli, butter, s&p, and some spicehunters chefs shake-great stuff. in foil packet.

and done.

potatoes, thinly sliced, onions, s&p, seasonall, butter of course...

and done.

you can also make serving size foil packets if you wish instead of doing all in one big batch. can do many different veggies like this. use your favorite seasonings. thks for cking my pix!!!

They both look really good, Erain. I love foil packet cooking, we use it whenever we go camping.
smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky