Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dwiens

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 21, 2007
Lincoln, NE
Saturday morning I am going to throw on my second brisket to be served Sunday for lunch. Celebrating my daughter's 5th birthday. Would it be better to put the brisket whole back into the refrig and warm next day to slice or to slice, refrig, and warm?

I slice mine, pour the juices from the drip pan & from resting over the slices, then fridge. The slices will absorb the juices better and I find it easier to warm up the slices than the big chunk of meat. My 2 cts.

That is what I thought, but reading Dutch's pinned post he had thrown the whole puppy back in the oven. for butts i pull, refrig, then in foil adn juice use a crock to slowly warm it back up.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky