Brisket with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

n2smokin

Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Mesa Arizona
Here is my third try at a brisket.  Each one has gotten a little better. Sorry the camera is a cheap one. She's all rubbed up and ready to go.  My rub is simple. Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder.

247de5d6_DSCN0338.jpg

Into the ECB we go for some TBS! So sad had to cut packer in half to get it to fit in the ECB. Oh well it will cook faster.

a9c5265f_DSCN0339.jpg

Pulled them at 165 put them in a pan and tent with foil. Pulled them at 200. Lots of juice. 

2d7a4704_DSCN0340.jpg

16cbe460_DSCN0341.jpg

Put it in a cooler to rest for a few hours.  Took it out and pulled it. 

b08f7f63_DSCN0343.jpg

Poured the juice back into the meat and ready for some sammies!  

Thanks for looking. 

Looks like the 3rd times the charm. Just like anything else in life the more you smoke the better it gets.

cool.gif

Now you did a fabulous job on that brisket. I also like to slice my briskets and next time try some coleslaw on your sandwich. It's the bomb

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky