Brisket w/ lots of Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

darrin

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Picked up this packer at Walmart. They are about the only place around here that carries them for some reason.

Little rubbin'

Firing up the WSM.

Sure glad I got the 22" WSM. I don't know how you would fit one of these on the 18"

How's that for a good looking brisket?!

All sliced up.

Got enough for about 6 meals out of it. Vacuum packing and freezing the left overs.

Good looking brisket. Thanks for the Qview.

Nice looking Brisket Darrin
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Same with me, can only find a packer at Walmart.

Real nice looking results on your brisket smoke, Darrin. What kind of smoke did you use to produce that nice looking smoke ring?
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Darrin, that looks mighty good there. Not being critical of the cooking method,but it looks like you direct grilled it by looking at the coals. Did you shift all the coals to both sides of the meat for indirect smoking? Just my observation,I know you know what you are doing.

Very nice looking brisket my friend. Did you use a water pan? How long a smoke was it?

nice lookin brisket...and walmart is really the only one around here that carries packers also...some times at my local meat processor he will have one. but his prices are pretty steep.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky