Brisket time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Twil6

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 22, 2021
Getting this bad boy going. Smoker has been warming up, took a little longer to get fire started with it being an unusual colder morning. Hoping to get it on in the next 20 mins or so.

Attachments

• 4725B17C-619B-459B-BA90-027BD4A242BA.jpeg
    4725B17C-619B-459B-BA90-027BD4A242BA.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 39
250-275* temp range for cooking, but expect spikes below and above but that will be my average. Just going to wrap in paper when she looks ready and has nice bark. Almost 5hrs now and it showing 157*. I will be throwing some pork spareribs on now too

Sure sounds good! Nice looking brisket, too!
I like the ribs idea. If you're braving the weather might as well fill up the smoker :emoji_wink:
It's 28f here now and no way am I going to tend a smoker LOL! I'll live vicariously with yours.....

4:30 will be 12 hours. @ 185* now. It’s started off as a 14lb, not sure what it weighed after it was trimmed

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky