I finally did the baffle and tuning plates mod to my chargriller SnP this weekend, so I figured I'd try it out. I did a 4 1/2 pound brisket smoked on best choice lump, apple, and hickory. Rubbed and rested in the fridge overnight. Had the meat on for about 8 1/2 hours at about 220 degrees and pulled it off at 200 degrees internal. Didn't quite have the bark I was looking for, but the slightly lower temps probably contributed to that.The mods definitely kept the temps equal from end to end, but I did have a hard time keeping my temps up (might have had something to do with the rediculous humidity and rain at times). I have a few ideas to fix that. Gonna try to post pics, but if they don't work I'll keep trying.