Brisket & Ground Beef Chili

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 25, 2006
Home
For the last cook of the year I combined my last smoke with the last stove cook of the year. My original plan was to use the ginormous 30 Qt pot but there just wasn't enough to make it worth using it just yet. So I used a large oval pot and simmered up some chili for the year's last meal.

Without further hype here it is. Not many pics but enough to show it happened.

Brisket and ground beef in pot before adding any seasonings:

In pot with seasonings - Williams chili season as the base then other add ins:

On the spoon:

And in the bowl:

Hope ya'll enjoy the pics. Everyone have a SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Now that is some nice looking chili. Great job. I wish I would have saved some brisket from the other days smoke as I am making chili in the morning. Looks fantastic, will have to try that one for sure.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

That chili looks excellent, we do put the burnt ends in our chili some times but never with hamburger, we will have to do that next time.

Now thats a good looking pot of chili there and just the way I like it NO BEANS

Ummm ... It can't oink
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Thanks all - it really is good and can't wait to try some more today. You know how it does after it sits.

I was going to add some pulled pork to it too, but the freezer must've ate it all cuz there wasn't any left. Guess what will be going down soon
icon_cool.gif

Pork and beefy goodness in a pot of chili is wonderful stuff.

Mmmmmmmmmm, it's -6 below 0 here now and there ain't not nothin I could use more then a bowl of that great lookin chilli !!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky