Brisket for thanksgiving

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigkauna

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 6, 2015
Southern California
Last year I broke the mold and went brisket for thanksgiving, I used my new braunfel smoker and did the marithon. It was the best one yet so I'm doing again this year but instead of old faithful I'm going with one of electric smokers I'm not up the marithon this year . So it's on since 6 pm pacific time with an apple hickory mix for my wood. I injected it with beef broth combined with some garlic butter, then gave a dusting of a staple dry rub I keep on hand . will keep you all updated

I wanted to do a brisket last year but was vetoed by SWMBO. We're doing a smaller group this year and having fried chicken much quicker and easier for a small crowd. Looking forward to your tasty brisket!:drool

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky