Brisket at the Duke cave

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man that looks good   I'll have to try that omelet    
points1.png

Gary

Duke, that was an outstanding meal!!! And you just wouldn't let it rest, either...leftover fixings were quite creative as well. That Shepard's Pie...well, what can I say...how could that not be good eats? Nicely done, all the way to the end, brother!!!

Jeeze, the stuff I miss when I can't spread enough time here...
icon_redface.gif
...but, better late than never...it was worth the wait!!! 
drool.gif

points.gif

Eric

Duke, that was an outstanding meal!!! And you just wouldn't let it rest, either...leftover fixings were quite creative as well. That Shepard's Pie...well, what can I say...how could that not be good eats? Nicely done, all the way to the end, brother!!!

Jeeze, the stuff I miss when I can't spread enough time here...
icon_redface.gif
...but, better late than never...it was worth the wait!!! 
drool.gif

points.gif

Eric
Thanks Eric!! Appreciate it!!

Mr. DukeBurger
You gave me some very helpful information on my Sunday Night Temp Stall. Wow! That is mighty fine looking brisket. When my briskets start coming out of my SmokeHouse looking like that I will be one happy sailor. Just wondering how long it took in the smoker and how long did you produce smoke. Thanks Ed

Mr. DukeBurger
You gave me some very helpful information on my Sunday Night Temp Stall. Wow! That is mighty fine looking brisket. When my briskets start coming out of my SmokeHouse looking like that I will be one happy sailor. Just wondering how long it took in the smoker and how long did you produce smoke. Thanks Ed
Thanks for the kind words Ed!

I started the brisket at midnight the night before and it was around 3pm when I finished it. Give or take 15 hours at 250 degrees, producing smoke the entire time in my Weber Smoky Mountain. The smoke wood I added at the beginning lasted through til the end, I would not have added more wood chunks if smoke stopped producing towards the end of the cook.

I'm a bit late.... But, Awesome thread Duke, looks real tasty... dang nice brisky ! Thumbs Up

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky