Brisket and Chuckies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 15, 2007

I usually don't smoke in the middle of the week, but ran out of smoked goodies. The brisket was rubbed with Jeff's rub, the chuckies I used Two Irish Fools Essence of So. Cal rub (Thanks Ryan and Kelly!).

Chuck roasts rubbed.

Brisket rubbed.

After six hours in the Vault.

Sliced chuck.

Sliced brisket flat.

Thanks for looking.

Hey buddy that is looking good. The TIF rub is really good - have you tried their java rub? It is killer on a chuckie

Lookin' real good!!  I love chuck roast! so versatile.  Gotta restock my freezer, and make some Christmas gift meats this weekend.

Looks great Bassman!

Gotta put some of both on my plate---I can't decide between them.

Usually I would prefer Brisket, but they both look so good!

Bear

Thanks for all the replies, folks.  Gary, I only had the So Cal essence and their lip smackin' jello rub.  I'll have to get on the other ones.

Thanks for all the replies, folks.  Gary, I only had the So Cal essence and their lip smackin' jello rub.  I'll have to get on the other ones.
I dont have either of those - I have the java and the tri tip and both are good

Hot Diggity Dawg, Bassman!!

That is some great looking beef.   I'm guessing we might see some chuckie chimies coming soon... ???  ;o)

icon_cool.gif

Now you did one great job on the meat. It looks awesome and I know it will/was tastey too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky