Brinkmean Gourmet Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jake

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 5, 2007
My brother in law recently aquired one of these bullet type smoker, wondering about sealing around the charcoal pan and any other mods anyone has made to it. Not quite the quality as my WSM but his was free.

Thanks for the tips, now I have a question, the hole with the slide gate is in the bottom of the pan and not the charcoal pan I assume. A couple of questions actually, do you have any problems with leaking where the middle piece sits on the bottom piece. His doesn't sit quite right, was thinking about putting some of that rope stuff you put around doors in wood stoves there to help seal it up. Any thoughts?

Dude's second link is a must-mod for these little ECBs. I have yet to do that but will tackle it soon since it's the easier of the two!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky