Brinkmann Smoke N Pit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokey steve

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 27, 2006
douglas,georgia
I have owned my bsnp for almost 2 years now and have had some problems with regulating temp. I always smoke good food but I was wondering if making these mods would help out any. Anyone have some pictures of baffles so I could get some ideas on what I need to make some mods to my smoker and do the heat shields they sell for the bsnp make that much of a difference in retaining the heat. Thanks again

Smokey Steve

Smokey Steve, Someone has posted the mods that they made to their Silver Smoker. They posted here in Charcoal or down in the Wood Burner forum. Some where there is a drawing for a baffle that some one posted too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky