Brinkmann scores big!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

majorlee69

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 9, 2007
Dayton (Miamisburg) Ohio
I just purchased a Brinkmann gourmet electric to go with my homemade stick smoker. It was missing both the heating element and the lava rocks. I called the cust. service dept. who instantly took my name and address and promised me it would arrive in 5-7 days. I'll be smokin my superbowl butt on my wood burner anyways, but here's to Brinkmann's superior cust. service!!

Good deal. Nice to know a company backs its product. I have used Brinkman for over 29 years now.
On a lighter note, hope your Super Bowl team does better than you state College did. SEC 9-0 now
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

What part of Dayton are you in? I live in Centerville. Yeah SEC 9-0 as soon as OSU made the first TD I figured it was going to be a repeat of last years game with the gators oh well.

Just wondering if you got your parts?............Did they come in the time they said it would be?.............Let us know....................

Yes, they did come in within ten days. Sorry I didn't see your question on here until now but maybe you've seen some of my pics. The ele. ecb has been great in this Ohio weather. My homemade wood burner has a really hard time holding steady temps this time of year.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky