Brinkmann scores big!!

Discussion in 'Electric Smokers' started by majorlee69, Jan 9, 2008.

1. I just purchased a Brinkmann gourmet electric to go with my homemade stick smoker. It was missing both the heating element and the lava rocks. I called the cust. service dept. who instantly took my name and address and promised me it would arrive in 5-7 days. I'll be smokin my superbowl butt on my wood burner anyways, but here's to Brinkmann's superior cust. service!!

2. flash

flash Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Good deal. Nice to know a company backs its product. I have used Brinkman for over 29 years now.
    On a lighter note, hope your Super Bowl team does better than you state College did. SEC 9-0 now [​IMG][​IMG]

3. You ain't wrong there! Lucky though my superbowl team has Payton Manning!!! (Gave up on the Bengals in the eightys)

4. flash

I can root for them. Anybody but the Patsies [​IMG]

5. What part of Dayton are you in? I live in Centerville. Yeah SEC 9-0 as soon as OSU made the first TD I figured it was going to be a repeat of last years game with the gators oh well.

6. flash

LOL, you need to get Tressel out of that whimpy sweater vest and into some leathers and chains. [​IMG][​IMG]

7. walking dude

walking dude Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

sorry lee.........payton is not going to the super bowl THIS year

8. I'm in Miami twnshp. Close to the mall.

9. What fun would it be I we went every year???

10. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Just wondering if you got your parts?............Did they come in the time they said it would be?.............Let us know....................

11. Yes, they did come in within ten days. Sorry I didn't see your question on here until now but maybe you've seen some of my pics. The ele. ecb has been great in this Ohio weather. My homemade wood burner has a really hard time holding steady temps this time of year.