Brinkmann Cimarron or Old Trailmaster? Not Sure

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RayJayinCBay

Original poster
May 18, 2020
Update from the below. Looks like this might be an old Trailmaster 855-6300-0. Still looks like it may be a 1/4" unit. When I looked at the manual though it appears as though everything (damper etc) on the newer Trailmasters was on the opposite side and had different tags. This has the same silver tag that the old Cimarron's had. At a loss...

Hi Guys,

Found this Brinkmann, what I think is a Cimarron, and am picking up down the road this week. Pretty sure this is a 1/4" thick model so for $70 not bad. Here's the only pic that I have of it. No other information. Noticed that it doesn't have a smokestack or a firebox which has left me baffled since the fireboxes were welded on.

Anyone have any input here to confirm this? Also, suggestions on restoring this bad boy? Probably going to have to fabricate a new firebox and stack?

Thanks and look forward to hearing thoughts!

4075ba6310aad23eed3f12882a62e0cc.jpg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky