• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

" breakfast sandwich " Trying my round bacon

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Love a good breakfast sandwich , and that looks great . My son has a sandwich maker that , well a pic is easier
Has 2 chambers . Raw egg goes in the bottom , and pre cooked meat on top . Heats the meat and cooks the egg .
20211005_084146.jpg
When the egg is ready this slides out and the meat drops down .
20211005_084152.jpg
Works pretty good for 1 at a time . I have pre cooked frozen sausage patties in the freezer .

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Works pretty good for 1 at a time . I have pre cooked frozen sausage patties in the freezer .
Thanks Chop for the like and the comment

That's a cool machine. But one at a time would only work once in a while here . Mona would be done her first one than take the second one when it comes out. I lose again.

Your patties , and you precook than freeze. That is the right thing to do .

I just made a big batch of egg rolls and froze they in bags of 6 . Should last a couple months

David

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
tweebok ( I just realized I have no idea of the spelling of something my wife has made for years!
That sounds good even with not sure what to call it. And croutons is a good way to reuse. Good thinking. Your not just a pretty face . :emoji_grin:

David

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.