breakfast fattie Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

uncle-honky

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 24, 2008
Apple Valley, So Cal.
Breakfast sausage rolled out

skillet fried onions, potatoes and mushrooms

with cheese

the weave waiting

the fattie is rolled

on the que

2.5 hours later smoked with avocado,oak, and mesquite woods at aprx 235 deg.

my baby girls review!

that looks great... where did you get avocado wood??? which brings me to another question, could you just save the pits, like we do the corn cobs, and throw them on the fire... hmmm????

looks good. getting ready to try one myself. first ones ever are at 160 deg. im excited.
PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

got mine stuffed with venison sausage ect...

wifes is like yours. she has egg, mushroom, g onion, hash brown, cheese in hers.

The avocado wood is actually our heating source in the winter months. Got it from a guy who brings it 6 to 7 cords at a time for about $700. This is the first time I tried avocado, I googled "smoking woods" and one of the results listed it as a wood to use. As far as using pits , now thats a thought...it all stems from there I guess. No pun intended...lol Big Game Cook venison sounds great, although the only wild game here is bobcat and coyote...lol.I will get the chance eventually and will do venison. but I can only imagine just how great yours will be, hope your fatties turn out awesome! Thank you all for the compliments!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky