Bread Machine Bread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Lady in the resort gave me a bread machine, said if you dont like it toss it but if you make i get the first loaf.

Deal

Made a loaf today, basic white.

Smells good.
IMG_3878.JPG

Only 2 hrs 45 mins even
Dont think i like the pushed in sides on the end of loaf from the pan.
Oh well its was a freebie.
IMG_3879.JPG

Agree with R Blum....great for making dough. I made crossants one time...man that was an ordeal with all the waiting to fold in all the butter. They were so good though!

I got my first bread maker back in 1990, it was one of those R2D2 looking DAK/Welbilt models and I have been making bread/dough with various machines ever since. I have a Ziorushi now for almost 6 years. I use it several times a week. I just used it on Sunday to make fresh 00/Semolina pasta dough. Looks like your dough pulled in some. What was the recipe that you used and what kind is it?

We got a Ziorushi machine for a wedding gift yrs ago they are solid units they were probably the best you could buy back then. I used it about once a year and didn't care for the dense loaves it kicked out. I donated it to the Goodwill when we moved and don't miss it one bit. LOL Because I actually love working dough by hand and absolutly love the smell of rising dough in the house. It brings me back too my Noni's house when I was a kid she made fresh bread every day of her life.

When I got one for Christmas a few years ago I used the heck out of it. Not so much now. I mostly do Italian but there's a Quinoa Wheat bread that's really soft that I make that we like.
So did this loaf go to the lady at the resort?
:-)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky